Monday, March 24, 2008

I keep telling myself I'm going to keep a blog in order to keep in touch with family and friends. I've been saying that for years now as indicated by my initial entry in this blog in June 2006. I figure if I've got time in my "busy" schedule to spend a week cruising around the Caribbean with my beautiful wife and her family (Thank You, by the way, to Chip & Colleen for funding this adventure) then I certainly can find time to document my thoughts occasionally in writing. Let's hope it's not another 2 years before I have another thought.

5 comments:

  1. PRES! Hey, bro! I didn't even know you had a blog...welcome back to the blog world. Maybe I will feel like I see you more, now, since we never see each other in real life. I love you and Breck lots and am glad to be your little sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a BEAUTIFUL adventure. We I were there! :) See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sup Dawg,
    Keep it up, and it is really kind of crazy how much the carribean looks like Midland, Tx.
    Late
    JAMES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sup Dawg,
    Keep up the bloggin for all of us in other lands. It is really crazy how much the carribean looks like Midland Texas! wow
    Late
    JAMES

    ReplyDelete
  5. pres..i can't find where the subscribe link on your blog is? Is it there and I am just blind?

    ReplyDelete