Friday, May 16, 2008

Hello to all who are keeping track of me via blog,
Sorry I don`t have any pictures to post yet. It`s not that I haven`t taken any, but I just haven`t been able to transfer them to the computer yet. Tokyo has been amazing this week. We`ve been going non-stop and I haven`t hardly even slept (although that has a lot to do with the time-change I`m sure) We`ve walked over 30 miles around the city and my feet are definately feeling the effects so if anyone has suggestions on a quick-heal method for blisters I`m all ears. I`ve already worn the two different pairs of shoes I brought so maybe I`ll just buy some new shoes to keep moving the blister locations to other parts of my feet.
This has been an amazing experience so far and I`m sure it will only continue to get better.

Sayonara,

Preston

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm glad to know you are half way around the world safe and sound. We can't wait to see pics and hear of your Asian adventures. Be good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you are there and safe, Pres. I can't wait to see some pics -- hopefully you can get a second to upload them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moleskin Dawg! That stuff saved my life hiking to Macchu Picchu. Glad to hear you're having a blast.
    JAMES

    ReplyDelete